Tire Valve Extensions
Tire valve extensions are made in various styles to fit all types of standard tire valves. They are used to facilitate air service where wheel, rim, brake, and other mounting conditions prevent ready access to the valve. They extend the valve mouth to the desired position for inflating, gauging, and deflating operations. A special plunger pin called an extension core contacts the valve core in the standard valve. The extensions fit the regular cap (.302ʺ-32) threads at the mouth of the valve. A washer acts as a seal between the valve mouth and the extension. Complete details on the Schrader Pacific line of valve extensions are contained on the Valve Extensions sell sheet.
- Valve extensions have been a standard catalog item since 1930
- Extends valve mouth for easy access
- Maximum operating pressure of 150 psi.
- Fits standard .305-32″ valve cap thread
- Durable nickel-plated brass construction
Need a Valve?
We are here to assist with questions about new Product Development or Standard Product Applications. Standard products can be sourced from any of our distributors.