Clamp-in Tire Valves
Schrader Pacific offers brass clamp-in valve assemblies in various lengths and angles per TRA guidelines that are suitable for a wide variety of rim types. Schrader Pacific clamp-in tire valves assure reliable truck and trailer tire mounting. Our high-quality components and manufacturing processes are used across our entire line of clamp-in valves.
These valves ship unassembled and can be bent to the desired configuration in accordance with the tubeless valve dimension chart in section 9 of the Tire and Rim Year Book. Bent valves are made to order.
- Grommets made in the USA assure uniform performance for valve/wheel interfaces
- Schrader Pacific manufactured valve cores
- Each assembly is 100% leak tested
- Meets TRA specifications
- Material-certified components
- Fully tested components
- Meets TRA, ETRTO, and JATMA industry standards
- 100% leak tested
- EPDM grommets for ozone resistance
- Clamp in Valves(PDF)
Need a Valve?
Schrader Pacific Advanced Valves is here to assist with questions about valve development and manufacturing or standard valve product applications. Standard products can be sourced from any of our distributors.