Schrader Pacific high-pressure valves are constructed of stainless-steel bodies and are intended for use in high-pressure air-charged units, such as shock absorber struts, hydraulic pressure accumulators, surge cylinders, and pneumatic systems. These valves have a special feature that warns of unreleased air pressure when the valve is being separated from the outlet. Valves have ½ʺ-20 UNJF-3A threads for connection to container. Contact Schrader Pacific for further information on military and commercial adaptations.
Schrader Pacific high-pressure connectors are available in multiple configurations and handle air pressures up to 15,000 psi. They can be fitted to gaging and inflating devices by a variety of methods. Various angles permit easy attachment to hard-to-reach valves.
Note: Due to the variety of operating conditions and applications, the customer is responsible for performing testing to ensure performance and providing safety and warning requirements for the intended application.
- Precision-manufactured, American-made housings, valve cores, and caps with high-pressure valve housings constructed of stainless steel
- Applications up to 5,000 psi for valves and 15,000 psi for connectors
- Safety feature warns of unreleased pressure
- High-pressure valves and connectors all available from a single source
- Available to the MRO market through Schrader Pacific authorized industrial distributors and at the OEM level directly through Schrader Pacific. Replacement washers are available for several high-pressure connectors.
- Each valve assembled and tested on dedicated precision equipment
- High-pressure valves meet MS/AN specifications and are compatible with many aircraft hydraulic fluids.
- High-pressure connectors attach securely by hand or wrench to the cap threads of the high-pressure valve.
- Certified for TS16949, ISO 9002, and ISO 1400
Need a Valve?
Schrader Pacific Advanced Valves is here to assist with questions about valve development and manufacturing or standard valve product applications. Standard products can be sourced from any of our distributors.