Fuel System Valve Cores
Schrader Pacific offers five fuel valve core options and two design styles for use in automotive and non-automotive fuel system applications. Our valve cores are primarily used in system diagnostic fittings, but have also been used in diesel fuel system priming quick connects.
- Five fuel valve core styles – standard core (4), 10 mm (1)
- Available in brass (3) or nickel-plated brass (3) construction
- Options include: (4) Viton®, (1) GLTF elastomer seals
- Opening pressures: 40 PSIG or 45 PSIG
- Max. pressure: Up to 800 PSIG
- Operating temperatures from -45° F to 450° F
- Valve Cores Brochure(PDF)
Need a Valve?
We are here to assist with questions about new Product Development or Standard Product Applications. Standard products can be sourced from any of our distributors.