Fuel Pump Outlet Check Valves
Schrader Pacific can design and develop a wide variety of check valves for installation in automotive and industrial applications. Currently, Schrader Pacific produces a family of fuel check valves using materials such as glass-filled acetal and Amodel® for gasoline and diesel applications.
Schrader Pacific designs valves with specific cracking pressures, flow rates, leak rates, and overpressure ratings that are tested and validated. Schrader Pacific uses automated assembly that is designed and manufactured in-house where 100% testing ensures ZERO defects.
- Gasoline and diesel versions
- Minimal noise throughout flow range
- Checks in forward direction for safety during possible roll-over situations
- Checks in reverse direction to assure fuel hold pressure is maintained in the fuel rail to assist at restarts or cold starts
- Side flow pin stabilizes pin, reduces vibration noise
- Single or dual pin designs to meet flow demands
- Multiple pin colors used for part identification
- Check Pressures: 10 kPa & 50 kPa
- Forward & Reverse Leakage: 00%
- Verified Extrusion Test: 100% Verified at 1000 kPa
- Flow Range: 30 gm/s at 35 kPa & 115 kPa max.
- Supplied internationally for multiple automotive OEM applications since 2002
- Press-in installation for forward and reverse barb applications
Need a Valve?
Schrader Pacific Advanced Valves is here to assist with questions about valve development and manufacturing or standard valve product applications. Standard products can be sourced from any of our distributors.