A/C Integrated Charge Valve - Primary Seal
The evolution of air conditioning systems from R12 to R134A in the 1990’s required a change to the air conditioning valve specification. The new leak requirement and the assembly plant’s need for higher flow while charging made necessary a valve more robust than the original Schrader Pacific design. The resulting new Primary Seal valve assembly is a 100% leak-tested, multiple poke-yoked valve assembly designed to meet the high flow and leak integrity the industry demands. This new valve is still commonly used in 1234yf systems today.
Schrader Pacific has manufactured over 12 million primary seal valves each year, with zero-defect quality. An estimated 250 million Schrader Pacific primary seal valves are currently used in air conditioning applications worldwide.
Integrated Valve (Primary Seal) overview:
- Valve assembly is fully automated using a multiple poke-yoke process, and is 100% leak-tested before shipping
- This valve is designed to prevent the most common manufacturing issues, such as contamination, high heat valve seat distortion, and improperly installed valve core, and is delivered to the customer fully tested and assembled
- Compact and light-weight valve package Performance Factors
- Cost-effective valve solution
- Preassembled and leak tested; complete valve and housing assembly
- 100% manufactured in the U.S. with built-in Schrader Pacific quality
- Supplied internationally for use on multiple automotive OEM applications
- Meets stringent OEM & SAE requirements
- Only air conditioning integrated core and housing with 100% automated testing
- Fully validated to specific OEM requirements, including refrigerants and oils.
Please contact Schrader Pacific design engineers for specific details and applications.
Need a Valve?
Schrader Pacific Advanced Valves is here to assist with questions about valve development and manufacturing or standard valve product applications. Standard products can be sourced from any of our distributors.